Zalora Philippines Homepage
Searching for a product on the website is convenient with categories (shoes, clothing, accessories, etc.) located above the fold, and an intuitive search bar that predicts what you are searching for (think Google!) as you type it in.
ZALORA is more than just a hub for any fashion products. It has a selection of eco-friendly products as well. In my previous posts I wrote about Tribu sandals, a footwear brand whose soles are made from upcycled scrap tires. I also mentioned Civic Duty sneakers, made of Tyvek, a waterproof and tear-proof material made from recycled plastic.
Civic Duty Sneaker
Next is a brand co-owned by my friend Noreen Bautista—Jacinto & Lirio—a line of bags made from water hyacinth leather. It also sells journals with covers made from water lily leather, collectively known as Kwaderno.
Jacinto & Liro Marcela Bag
They also sell Envirosax, a brand of reusable bags that promotes environment with style. Also among the green products I have yet to feature on my blog are:
- Hudson Baby – an infant clothing line with baby clothes made from 100% organic cotton;
Hudson Baby Blanket
- Ysabel’s Daughter: Bath and Body – a company that sells Philippine-made all natural wellness products;
Ysabel's Daughter Body Wash
- Paper Thinks – A line of bags and accessories made from 100% recycled leather, as well as notebooks with leather covers and 50% recycled paper;
- Bamboo Dappy – an soft organic biodegradable cloth diaper made from bamboo fibers.
- Kor Hydration Vessels – BPA-free tumblers made from Eastman Tritan, which is fully recyclable; and
KOR Hydration Vessel
- Mighty Wallets – a foreign brand of wallets made from Tyvek.
Hopefully, Zalora will continue to support green products in the future. Perhaps they could even hold a special sale or create a separate category for environment-friendly products, especially those made in the Philippines.
If you are searching for affordable fashion products by leading local and international brands, specifically those making an extra effort to be eco-friendly, then you will definitely find what you are looking for at Zalora Philippines.